You can learn to play guitar like James Taylor…
The Magic Bullet for learning guitar easily!
In my 20 years as a guitar teacher, I’ve been asked hundreds of times, “What’s the best, easiest way to learn guitar?” And in the course of teaching over 500 students and crossing paths with hundreds more, there’s just one thing that I really see making a difference between good guitarists and those who get stuck and can’t improve any further: Guidance.
As great as YouTube guitar lessons videos and website articles can be, your guitar education will be missing some vital elements if you don’t have someone to guide you through. Why?
1. Music is a cumulative subject. Each new concept and idea builds on the one before it. If you don’t know the right order to learn things in, it’s like trying to learn Calculus before you know basic Arithmetic.
2. You need an extra pair of eyes to catch mistakes and help make your learning process faster and easier. I’ve had people come to me after having played for 20 years and gotten stuck. With five minutes and a couple easy tweaks to their technique, their world is opened up with the guitar being easier than it’s ever been. Too bad they wasted those 20 years working too hard!
It’s hard to catch your own mistakes when you’re trying to just deal with playing the instrument. It’s why professional recording artists use producers when they record. And it’s why smart guitar students find a solid source for learning as early as possible.
Now, I understand that maybe you can’t afford private lessons ($2000/yr!) or maybe there just isn’t a decent guitar teacher in your area. Someone who not only knows how to play, but also knows how to teach. Just as important!
Well, you can get DVDs. But they tend to be too specialized and you don’t get any feedback on your playing. And some of the learning software on the net is sketchy at best.
But fear not! I wouldn’t be writing this if I didn’t have a solution for you. 🙂
My recommendation… Jamorama. (I know… stupid name.. But hang in with me here…)
When I first saw Jamorama, I thought “Uh oh… These guys are going to put my private teaching practice out of business.” It’s that good.
First off, it’s not about talent or natural ability. It’s about SCIENCE. Using proven advanced fine motor programming techniques, these lessons help you implant your new guitar knowledge deep in your mind and your muscles to call up the notes you want, when you need them, every time.
Who’s the guitar master behind all this? His name is Mark McKenzie and he’s spent the last 20 years developing this groundbreaking guitar teaching science WHILE performing all over the world for millions of people (including the Queen of England!) Read more about Mark here.
What will you learn?
- Alternate Picking
- Finger Picking
- Palm Muting
- Ear Training
- Tune your guitar
- Clean your guitar
- Change your strings
- Check your guitars intonation
- Protect your guitar from moisture and heat
- Buy a new guitar to suit your style of playing
- Discuss your guitar set up with your local music store
- Select new parts for your guitar to improve its sound
- …and more!
They even have a special section dedicated to fingerpicking techniques like James Taylor, Chet Atkins, and Mark Knopfler…
…All presented in an easy to use, logical format that will let you learn guitar fast and have you playing like a champ in no time. You’ll get jam tracks to play against, loads of demonstration videos, and ear training tools which all amounts to (say it with me now…) GUIDANCE!
I suppose there’s a reason more than 250,000 have used Jamorama to learn to how play guitar. It’s a giant package of high quality learning materials with all the personal attention you need. So don’t be like those guys playing for 20 years and getting stuck. Click here to become a better guitarist than you ever thought you could be.