- Total beginner. I’ve never touched a guitar before.
- I play another instrument or sing and I want to pick up guitar.
- I’ve played on and off over the years, but never could really put the skills together or make a habit of playing regularly.
I’ve got something cool for you that will help immensely.
The 30-Day Guitar Challenge
Now’s your chance to start playing guitar or shore up the skills you already have in the 30-Day Guitar Challenge starting on January 16th. It’s totally free to sign up and participate.
You’ll learn 3 full songs in 30 days with just 5 minutes of playing time each day. It’s such a small amount of time that it’s dumb NOT to do it. It’s like having a goal of brushing one tooth or walking ten steps.
Which songs will you learn? Check out the FAQ here to see. The songs themselves really don’t matter. What you’ll get is the confidence of being able to learn a whole song and the good habit of playing guitar daily.
Who’s it for?
– Total beginners who have never touched an instrument before
– People who play other instruments, but would like to learn guitar and add it to their arsenal. Especially singers who want to learn to accompany themselves
– People who have attempted to learn guitar in the past but had trouble sticking with it and making progress that seems usable in real playing situations.
If you’re already an intermediate or advanced player you won’t get much out of the 30-Day Challenge. You might still get something out of Less Is More Guitar when that’s released, but it’s designed for beginners. It’s also geared for teen and adult students. Kids need a little more hands on from a live teacher.
All that said, the 30-Day Guitar Challenge starts on January 16th and it’s totally free to participate. If the thought of picking up a guitar and rocking your cares away excites you, sign up for free right here.